Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BIG News and Fall Freebie!

Hi friends. Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted anything but life has changed in many ways over the past few months. First of all, I'm teaching first grade now and getting adjusted to a new grade has taken all of my energy. Speaking of energy, I haven't really had much since I found out I'm expecting in March! Baby Lanier has been sucking all the life out of me these past few months!I'm finally starting to feel like myself again! YAY


So, to beg for forgiveness make it up to all of y'all for being absent I'm posting a fall freebie which will part of my new "Falling Into First Grade" pack...COMING SOON! I hope y'all enjoy it!



19 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! New babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Congratulations! And of course, a big thanks for the freebie you busy momma-to-be!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! So happy for you! :) I remember how tired I was the first trimester. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips