Saturday, July 6, 2013

Did you say Pinterest?....YES PLEASE!

Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm addicted to Pinterest! Seriously, no one has to ask me twice to join a Pinterest linky party! I think I sat on Pinterest tonight for a solid hour laughing at someone's funny board! Really...the stuff was funny!

So, I've decided to link up with Mrs. Carroll over at The First Grade Parade and share some of my most recent FAVORITE PINS! PS: I realize I'm a day late posting...that's the charm of me!
First Category....FOOD! I swear if I ever attempt to make anything I pin I will blow up to the size of a house! Good thing there's virtual food to keep my cravings down! ha.  Have you ever realized the amount of cupcakes pins there are on Pinterest? Maybe it's just me but they blow my feed up! I'm not complaining because I never would have found this....

Besides cupcakes another food I could eat all day every day is PIZZA! Who doesn't love a good dip? I could probably sit down by myself and finish this bad boy off! YUMMY!

Next Category...THINGS THAT ARE CUTE! I'm a Georgia girl and when I saw this pin I feel in love! Now, if you like this DON'T click on the link because your jaw will drop at the price! Seriously people...I could make this using an iron-on! {just saying}

My final category....SCHOOL! What did we do before Pinterest? I'm amazed at how many wonderful ideas past through my feed on  a daily basis. Here are just a few...

Open House/ Meet the Teacher Blow POPs...LOVE! I've done something similar in the past with popcorn but this just seems much easier! Thank you Mrs.Wright for this great idea/pin! 

Who doesn't LOVE Pete the Cat? He has quickly become one of my favorite book characters! Isn't this door cute and simple! We're not allowed to completely cover our classroom doors so something like this would be perfect for my back to school display!

Last but not least, Jitter Juice for the first day of school! I'm going to need a gallon of this for myself on the first day! I'm already nervous about moving up to first and I still have a month before school starts! Make sure you follow this pin to it's source for more great ideas...it's Mrs. Carroll's from The First Grade Parade!

Well folks, that's all for this weeks installment of "Nicole's Favorite Pins". Tune in next week for more!!! I'm off to check out some of the other bloggers favorite pins. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh those ice cream cupcakes look so good! I must try them, although they probably won't turn out looking that good but I'm sure I'll like them as long as they're sweet!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever seen the "Nailed It" pins? I laugh so hard every time one of those pops up on my feed! This one is pretty funny...http://pinterest.com/pin/392094711278651107/

      Delete
  2. So glad to find another GA blogger! Those shirt prices are insane! Loved all of your pins - I'm going to check out your Pinterest boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm super glad you found me too! Heading over to visit your blog!

      Delete
  3. I'm moving to First this year after many years in Kindergarten and Pre-K. I know just how you feel:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jitter juice...probably need to try some now!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips