Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Crafts

We have been celebrating Spring & Easter this week and my favorite activities have been our crafts! I fell in LOVE with our St. Patrick's Day shamrock sun catchers so we had to make new ones for spring! My lions are pros at creating sun catchers now! Simple...flower outline filled with tissue paper then laminated!

We also made Easter wreaths which turned out to be a really funny part of our day! I showed the kids how to cut the inside of a paper plate out for the wreath. I turned around to do something on my computer and when I looked up the kids were wearing them on their heads while they colored! Giggling the entire time! 


The graphics for this craft are from Kari Bolt! I LOVE her clip art! You can find her TPT store by clicking on her logo


I have a lot of great ideas written down in my notebook for spring and upcoming units! I'm crossing my fingers that I can get most of it done! I've been creating morning work for my grade level all year and have finally decided to start creating monthly packets! April morning work will be up SOON! 
 

Tomorrow at 3:00pm, my SPRING BREAK officially begins! I can't believe this school year is almost over...35 more days once we get back. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips