Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Math Stations & Feast 2012

I don't know about you but having an entire week off for Thanksgiving is exactly what I needed to get my head back into the game! I've had creator's block for the past few weeks but with the help of a few of my favorite tunes I'M BACK! But before I share my new unit...let's take a quick step back in time! 


Math Stations
I'm so blessed to be part of such an awesome "Bloggin' World"! I have met so many wonderful people who are so willing to share ideas and materials! This past week my lions practiced their counting and graphing skills with one of Mr. Greg's (Kindergarten Smorgasbord) activities from his amazing Thanksgiving Pack! (Whoever drew the clip art for this activity is pretty awesome too!)


We also practiced identifying 3-D shapes using Kristen's Kindergarten game! The kids LOVED "flicking" the paperclip!


 And of course, math stations just wouldn't be the same without a few of my own creations!
Number Word Thanksgiving Puzzle
Thanksgiving Ordinals
Mayflower Pictures (Great following directions activity!)



 Thanksgiving Feast 2012
Our completed Thanksgiving Turkey placemats!




The icing on these cupcakes was at least 2 inches thick! You can tell from the pictures below what my kids were thankful for at our feast! I was thankful that our feast was at the end of our day!




New for December....
 Simply click on the image to visit my TPT store!


Thank you for visiting!
 


2 comments:

  1. OK! This is the first time I've seen my stuff used in someone else's classroom!!! Holy cow I am beyond excited!!!! You have made my day...week...and month!!!!

    Thank you!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips