Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lesson Plans & Lion Pride

Hold the phone...I got my lesson plans done last week! I'm starting to feel normal again! All the changes in our curriculum this year have thrown me for a loop! Would you like a peek at my week? 


Here are a few links to some of the resources I'm using from other teachers...great ideas!!! Thank you girls! (click on the pictures and you will be directed to their TPT shops)


Isn't this the cutest picture EVER...we have lots of "lion pride" in our room! His mom made him this shirt...I've been very lucky to have all her children in my kindergarten class! This is number #3
  

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your lesson plan format. Did you create them yourself!?!

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used Word. :-) This picture is kinda blurry..I'm going to try and fix it. Thanks for stopping by Cheryl!

      Nicole

      Delete
    2. Hi Nicole, I love your lesson plan. Do you have it available to upload?

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. What a great week you have planned! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just purchased your cute fonts and used them in a product for Red Ribbon Week. I'll send you a copy! =D

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I would love to see your product!! :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love your plan format. I have been looking for a change. If you ever decide to sell them, let me know.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created my lesson plan format using Word. I'm not exactly sure how I would sell it. Any ideas?

      Delete
    2. Your lesson plan format looks great...but is kind of hard to read. Would you mind sending me a PDF of it? I would love to try to make our format easier to understand.

      Thanks!

      Jeanne
      kidzkidzkidz8.2@gmail.com

      Delete

Blogging tips