Monday, September 10, 2012

New Products, Lunch Choices & Sneak Peak Freebie!

I've been working on a few letter packs and a new math center numbers packet. I finally got them uploaded to Teacher's Notebook tonight! Click on pictures to visit my TN store.





I've had a few followers ask me how I use my Promethean Board for lunch choices. After my kids unpack their book bags they head over to the PBoard and make their daily lunch choice. It's nice because my TA can quickly see the board and record our choices for the cafeteria. And I can simply print the page so I can make sure my kids are in the correct order for lunch. This is a good way to take attendance too! All my lunch choice clip art came straight from Google and I have them all saved in a word doc so I can copy and paste!

I'm currently working on a "Community" literacy and math packet. Here are 2 freebies to get you hyped up! Just kidding...but seriously come back soon to see the finished product!



5 comments:

  1. Your letter of the week stuff looks great!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the community helper freebies - but I can't access them thru google docs - message says I do not have access :(
    I would love a copy - can't wait for the whole unit!!
    Thanks
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed now.
      N

      Delete
  3. I tried to download your community helper freebies, but was told that I didn't have access to the files. Is there something else I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...thanks for letting me know. I've changed it to a share file. Let me know if you have any more problems! Thanks for stopping by!
      Nicole

      Delete

Blogging tips