Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Blog Nominations


I am feeling the love right now! Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog! Four wonderful ladies have award me with the Versatile Blogger award, Amanda from Hugs for the Teacher, Penny from Superlative Science, Lindsey from Lovin' Kindergarten and Mercedes from Surfing to Success! Click on their buttons to visit their fabulous blogs! Thank you ladies for making me feel so special!



Photobucket 
 
Superlative Science 
 
 
 
 

Surfing to Success” style= 





OK, so here are the rules for this award.....

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you.....  Thank you Amanda, Penny, Lindsey & Mercedes
2.  Include a link to their blog..... Click on the buttons above
3.  Include award image in your post... See above
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself....See below
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6.  When nominating, include a link to their blog
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

 
Now that we have the rules out of the way, let's get to the fun...

Seven Random Facts About ME
1.  I'm a little OCD and ADD all rolled into one!
2.  My husband and I have 3 cats that we treat like our children.
3.  My favorite color in the world is PURPLE!!!!
4.  I'm addicted to buying books for my classroom, reading and now blogging!
5.  I haven't missed an episode of Grey's Anatomy....EVER!!!
6.  My class mascot is a lion because my mom's maiden name is Lyon....and it fit perfectly!
7.  Johnny Deep is my main man...except for my husband, Edward, but he totally understands!


Wow, only choosing 15 blogs was hard! My nominations go out to these wonderful bloggers who put so much time & love into their blog!Some are new, some have been around for a while but each and everyone of you has made me smile! It's so wonderful to be part of the blogging world!
Congratulations!
(click on the buttons below to see my nominations)


 
 



Kindergarten Sparkles















Kindergarten Korner

Kindergarten Smiles

My Kindergarten Kids

DiaryofaTeachaholic

Wild about Teaching!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I love purple as well!! :)
    Dani
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I just found your blog and look forward to following you. I treat my cat like my baby too! :)
    Feel free to visit my blog!

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I'm now following your blog and Pinterest boards! YAY! I love hooking up with fellow K teachers!!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I will do my best to follow the rules.

    Marybeth
    Cialini Chat

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips