Friday, June 29, 2012

Fabulous Friday Freebie

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's 12:34am here in Georgia which means....IT"S FRIDAY FREEBIE TIME! I actually didn't know the date earlier and had to ask when I was writing a check. Then I had to ask what day of the week is was too! LOL (One of the many hazards of summer vacation...what will I ever do?) Anyways, this week's freebie is from my Numbers Math Packet. At the beginning of every year one of the first things my kids make are number flashcards to take home. It's a simple activity to incorporate into math centers/stations. Enjoy and as always leave me a comment and defiantly join/follow my blog for upcoming freebies!
N. 


 Click on the picture above to download the file.
 
Numbers 0-10 included in this freebie! 

8 comments:

  1. This is great! Love your creativity! Thanks!!!
    Amy Burton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie!! I am your newest follower!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thank you so much for these great *freebies*. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute freebies! Those are great!! Already printed and in my box to laminate!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my "manly" blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to enter, hop on over to enter:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this out in my classroom!
    Cathy
    beagle2love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are great! I am excited to use them with my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips